About Jeff Schragg
Consulting for Real Results
Over the past 35 years, he has worked as a tax advisor, served as a partner with several public accounting firms (Arthur Andersen, Argy and BDO) and worked in private industry. Jeff can provide legal services as an attorney associated with Keler & Kershow, PLLC. Jeff provides proactive, strategic tax advice to ultra-high net worth individuals, both extremely large private and public companies, public charities, trade associations, and private foundations. He has conducted and lead several tax courses for local universities, the DC Bar, AICPA, and GWSCPA. He has served as an officer (e.g., Chair or Treasurer) or member of the Board of Directors of many exempt organizations, including Lead Virginia, Northern Virginia Chamber of Commerce, Synetic Theater, TEGE Exempt Organizations Council, Leadership Greater Washington, Global Virus Network, and Northern Virginia Health Foundation. Jeff is a member of the Federal City Council, Leadership Greater Washington, and Lead Virginia. Jeff received his Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Management from Albion College. He is a graduate of the George Washington University Law School.
• July 2018 – Founder – Newton Grange Consulting
• July 2018 – Attorney – Keler & Kershow
• November 2012 to June 2018 – Partner – BDO USA, LLP
• July 2003 to November 2012 – Partner – Argy, Wiltse & Robinson, P.C.
• May 2002 to July 2003 – Principal – Ernst & Young LLP
• September 1985 to May 2002 – Partner – Arthur Andersen LLP
• September 1981 to October 2008 – CFO – Calro Mini Marts, Inc.
• DC Bar
• Michigan Bar Association
• Greater Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
• Lead Virginia (Treasurer and Board Member)
• Leadership Greater Washington
• Northern Virginia Chamber of Commerce (Board Member)
• TEGE Exempt Organizations Council (Treasurer and Board Member)
• Albion College
• George Washington University Law School